Monday, January 30, 2012

How did week one go?

Week one went pretty well.  I am not sure we ate a total of 6 fruits and/or veggies everyday, but I can say the amount of fruits and veggies eaten by those in our house did increase quite a bit.  We will continue to eat them more then we used to everyday and I think the kids even reached for them as snacks more then they used to.  This is a great thing to me as it is something I have tried to get them to do before now, but since I was offering them other food in the house that was yummy and sugar loaded of course they always picked that.  People are right your kids will eat what you offer.  If you don't have the other stuff in the house they may complain at first but they will adjust and start to eat the healthier options that are offered instead.  I am happy with what we did our first week.  I think we did well and I know we can continue to do well in weeks to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment