Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful New Cookbook and meal plans

I was tipped off about a site called Deliciously Organic, through a post on 100 days of real food.  They were having a deal on her cookbook and meal plans that you get weekly.  So I looked into it, because first off who doesn't love a deal and secondly I needed all the recipes I could get my hands on.  This cookbook came in the mail a couple days ago and I opened it right away like it was Christmas.  I was so impressed with the vibrancy and color of this cookbook.  There is a picture of every recipe.  I was also impressed with that fact that she has included helpful hints and guidelines in there as well.  So this book not only has recipes but it is full of information to help you along that way. 


Along with this cookbook came meal plans.  What I don't even have to think about what is for dinner every week.  The meal plans are on the website and you just login and there they are.  You get a new ones every 2 weeks.  I got 6 month's worth of meal plans in conjunction with ordering the cookbook.  This cookbook has been sitting on my desk for a couple days now and every so often I just pick it up and look through it and realize, Wow there is great food in here and it all fits into my plan.  I can hardly wait to tackle and try a bunch of these recipes.   Who knew that eating real food would also be eating tasty food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment